Mission Viejo, CA
Salary: $43.00 to $52.00 /hour
- Work with DevOps to integrate these tests with our Continuous Integration processes.
- Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of our product offerings. Analyze our software for defects and unintended behaviors.
- Interact with users of our software to stay current on user behavior patterns.
- Design and Execute test plans and suites against our software on a regular and as-needed basis.
- Partially responsible for quality assurance of our software in general and especially during releases.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage time, organize multiple projects, and understand directives.
- Collaborate with team members to evaluate, troubleshoot the software repeatedly in search of bugs and errors. Report findings to the development team.
- Help define standards for testing, and after gaining experience, lead others in the development of test plans.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Good communication skills
- Team player who works well with others
- Attention to detail, with a passion for software quality and test automation.
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven bug detection and regression skills. Exhibit fluency with bug tracking system and QA tools and techniques.
- Experience with technologies used to run automated tests, such as Selenium
- Understanding of different types of test methodologies
About IntelliSurvey, Inc.
Our mission is to enable professional research online. We’ve always gone beyond the simple work, and handled projects and research methodologies that others found difficult. Along the way, we’ve continually upgraded our online survey platform. We’ve built an outstanding team with detailed understanding of both business and research issues, adept at applying technology to solve complex problems.
IntelliSurvey employs 100+ people, with our software development staff primarily in southern California, with client service and research staff working remotely in various locations around the world.
We offer competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses, plus generous benefits such as company-provided health insurance, dental and vision insurance, a 401K plan, and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment.
Job Type: Full-time