IntelliSurvey has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive – Saas Licencing to join our team as we are investing in the expansion of our SaaS business. As a part of this initiative, we are seeking sales executives to join our growing SaaS licensing salesforce. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating leads, identifying opportunities, and growing an existing book of business in addition to generating new licensee opportunities across the research, consulting, financial services, and corporate/brand verticals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Other duties may be assigned
Achieving revenue growth targets:
- Developing a strong pipeline of new business using your pre-existing network of contacts and/or generating opportunities from outbound sales activity
- Working with a portfolio of managed-services clients to identify additional revenue streams through licensing
- Serve as a knowledge partner to clients, providing consultation and dedicated support throughout the sales lifecycle
- Problem solving and finding solutions in a changing, fast-paced, high throughput environment
Manage Sales Lifecycle in Established Client Territory
- Manage sales process from end-to-end, including: opportunity identification, lead-gen, pitching/d, proposals & negotiation, and closing deals
- Support Head of SaaS sales with generating high value leads
- Prepare and lead presentations to prospects and existing customers
- Serve as a front-line representative of IntelliSurvey’s technology platform
- Deliver the highest standard of commercial integrity, quality, and customer service to existing and prospective IS clients
Education and/or experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in a quota-driven and/or fast-paced environment
- Exceptional track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Experience with contract negotiations and strategic account planning a plus
- Experienced in the use of CRM’s to manage sales / marketing activities and reporting
- Desirable to have experience in marketing activities for new product launches
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a leading & accredited university
- Applicants must have superior communication skills, be self-starting, and able to work both independently as well as in conjunction with a team
- Exposure to Private & Public Equity, Management Consulting, and/or F1000 Brands in a client-facing capacity would be a plus
- Be comfortable challenging clients and making expert recommendations for relationship improvements
- A willingness to travel and work within a global setting of clients & colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, accountability
- Entrepreneurial and highly motivated with absolute commitment to success of the new team and the company
- Large network of key targets within the market research / Corporate setting a plus
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships at all levels in client organizations
- Total commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Learns quickly and independently in the context of an activity; seeks opportunities to extend and deepen learning
Our mission is to enable professional research online. We’ve always gone beyond the simple work, and handled projects and research methodologies that others found difficult. Along the way, we’ve continually upgraded our online survey platform. We’ve built an outstanding team with detailed understanding of both business and research issues, adept at applying technology to solve complex problems.
IntelliSurvey employs 100+ people, with our software development staff primarily in southern California, with client service and research staff working remotely in various locations around the world.
We offer competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses, plus generous benefits such as company-provided health insurance, dental and vision insurance, a 401K plan, and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment.