We’re headquartered in the United States in Mission Viejo, California, but many of our opportunities have no geographical boundaries. Our team is composed of talented people from around the world.
Our mission is to enable professional research online. We’ve always gone beyond the simple work, handling projects and research methodologies that others find difficult. Along the way, we are continually upgrading our online survey platform. We’ve built an outstanding team with detailed understanding of both business and research issues, and we are adept at applying technology to solve complex problems.
IntelliSurvey has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Project Manager to work remotely.
We offer an extensive, paid training period to prepare our managers for the job. This is a remote position, working from your home office.
A Project Manager is responsible for completing the new hire training orientation period, learning conventions, creating surveys, testing examples, and navigating IntelliSurvey software. Once training is complete the Project Manager will join a team where they will work alongside colleagues to support the online research projects from clients around the world.
Complete the new trainee orientation within 30 days. Complete tutorials to learn IntelliSurvey widgets and use them to create surveys. These tutorials provide an introduction to the IntelliSurvey software and how IntelliSurvey works with clients to support their research needs.
- The PM will be responsible for programming and testing surveys, managing direct client relationships from bid to invoice, coordinating with internal teams, and tracking project time.
- Must manage uncertainties, find solutions, understand and verify data, provide regular updates, and communicate details and technical issues with teammates and clients.
- Develop ability to support multiple projects at one time.
- Interface with cross-function teams; work independently and remotely.
- Preferred candidate will have prior survey programming experience in an enterprise level survey programming software and/or previous experience in online survey fielding or market research.
- Must be proficient manipulating complex spreadsheets, basic html editing, problem solving, and other technical tasks.
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Capacity to build and maintain long-term, ongoing client relationships.
- Minimum of one year in a previous client service position.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply project-handling concepts.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work in a fast pace environment.
- Enjoys learning about and solving technical challenges.
- Must have excellent technical communication skills.
- Strong oral communication skills; ability to lead client calls and provide guidance on sensible technical approaches to solving research requirements.
- Must have the ability to communicate details effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing and in person.
- Demonstrate strong inter-departmental communication and cooperation skills.
Please submit your resume online. If you have questions, please contact the corporate headquarters at 949-238-6352.