IntelliSurvey has an exciting opportunity for a Field Manager to join our team. The Field Manager is a market research professional responsible for managing and overseeing the execution and delivery of online research recruitment for online projects while cultivating strong relationships with cross-functional internal resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Other duties may be assigned
- Manage all end-to-end sample delivery, including:
- Coordinating and managing all data collection activities to client timelines and budget, including questionnaire review (especially screening criteria), data collection, sampling, balancing to representative targets where applicable, quota management, daily updates to internal project lead
- Designing sampling frames for fast-turnaround projects and understanding of sampling techniques
- Proactively documenting project specifications to finalize sample plan and coordinating across multiple third-party panel providers
- Where necessary, working with and managing research suppliers to achieve accurate data collection that is in line with best practice methods, whilst maintaining profitability
- Maintaining positive working relationship with other colleagues, clients and vendors
- Developing an understanding of the company’s product portfolio and demonstrating an ability to facilitate and support the delivery of new and expanded products/services
- Problem solving and finding solutions in an ambiguous environment
- Will be required to support the Sales Team by:
- Liaising and negotiating with (multiple) panel vendors to assess feasibility of client requests
- Collating costs from panel vendors and recommend best-fit approach to Sales Director / project lead
- Creating and developing proposals with consideration for profitability whilst keeping within client budgets
- Assisting with Account Management tasks to build long-lasting client relationships
Education and/or experience:
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with a team
- 1-3 years of work experience managing online market research, preferably multi-sourcing sample panels; OR 3-5 years of customer-facing experience with proven ability to manage multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Experience of working with Management Consultancy/Private Equity/Corporate clients an advantage
- Experience in a customer service environment desired
- Superior time, resource and project management skills
- Excel, Word, Internet skills
- An advantage to have knowledge of market research platforms (e.g., Confirmit, Qualtrics) and/or knowledge of data analysis tools such as SPSS, Q, or Market Sight
- Post-secondary education strongly preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and able to be accountable for actions
- Always strives to deliver results by being solution oriented and a team player
- Commercial acumen – ability to be flexible and embrace change to help make the business successful
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and the ability to multitask with minimal supervision
- Prompt, proactive, and consultative project management with focus on solutions for clients and team members
- Ability to identify issues, lead troubleshooting endeavors, and escalate when efforts have been exhausted
- Can clearly and effectively communicate project metrics, timelines, and other details pertaining to hand offs to colleagues
- Learns quickly and independently in the context of an activity; seeks opportunities to extend and deepen learning
Our mission is to enable professional research online. We’ve always gone beyond the simple work, and handled projects and research methodologies that others found difficult. Along the way, we’ve continually upgraded our online survey platform. We’ve built an outstanding team with detailed understanding of both business and research issues, adept at applying technology to solve complex problems.
IntelliSurvey employs 100+ people, with our software development staff primarily in southern California, with client service and research staff working remotely in various locations around the world.
We offer competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses, plus generous benefits such as company-provided health insurance, dental and vision insurance, a 401K plan, and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment.
Job Type: Full-time