London, Greater London
We’re headquartered in the United States in Mission Viejo, California, but many of our opportunities have no geographical boundaries. Our team is composed of the most talented people from around the world.
Our mission is to enable professional research online. We’ve always gone beyond the simple work, and handled projects and research methodologies that others found difficult. Along the way, we’ve continually upgraded our online survey platform. We’ve built an outstanding team with detailed understanding of both business and research issues, adept at applying technology to solve complex problems.
IntelliSurvey has an exciting new role designed to help move into the next phase of its development of product and service model offerings to the Consulting industry.
Implementation of strategies to increase client retention and growth, including:
- Conducting continuous reevaluation of our service model with particular focus on the strategical implementation and execution
- Continuous evaluation of the competitive landscape for both online data collection and survey software products
- Developing business strategies and roadmaps for the evolution of IntelliSurvey’s product service offerings with particular emphasis on increasing collaboration with Consultancy clients
- Liaising with Tech Development, Senior Management, and Integrated Solutions Teams (IST) to release the strategy
- Educating internal teams on best practices and how Consultancies function from within
- Engaging with senior client contacts to demonstrate the value of our product/ service offering
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in conjunction with a team
- Applicants must have a clear understanding of how Management Consultancy’s operate with regard to market research and the purchasing factors, and those with a Consultancy background themselves, would have an advantage
- 5+ years of work experience managing online market research fieldwork projects under tight timelines, preferably including multi-sourcing of sample panel partners.
- Be comfortable challenging status quo and making recommendations for improvements
- Experience of working with Management Consultancy/Private Equity/Corporate clients a major advantage
- Knowledge of the online panel and survey software platforms landscape is a major advantage, but training will be provided
- MS Office skills (Strong with Excel in particular)
- Knowledge of online panel and market research platform landscape and/or knowledge of data analysis tools such as SPSS, Q, Tableau or Market Sight is essential