Mission Viejo, CA
We’re headquartered in Mission Viejo, California. Our team is composed of the most talented people from around the world. Our mission is to enable professional research online. We’ve always gone beyond the simple work, and handled projects and research methodologies that others found difficult. Along the way, we’ve continually upgraded our online survey platform. We’ve built an outstanding team with detailed understanding of both business and research issues, adept at applying technology to solve complex problems.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time HR Coordinator to join our team. This person, must be confidential, a self-starter, a quick learner, computer savvy and detail oriented. This position provides support and administrative functions that facilitate the timely execution of Human Resources duties under the direction of the Human Resources Manager. This position involves daily coordination and maintenance of employee paperwork, data entry, filing, copying and other HR tasks.
- Maintain New Hire, Transfer and Termination Listing.
- File all confidential human resources filing such as; employee benefit and other confidential information in their personnel folders.
- Update HR files, with new hires, terminations and other status changes.
- Put together the new hire packets for the Human Resources Department.
- Assist Human Resources department with verifying paperwork.
- Assist Human Resources with various administrative tasks; updating organizational chart, benefit guides and policy information as needed.
- Enter benefit enrollment data into the benefit system; provide copy to payroll. Assist in any benefit questions and the benefit enrollment process.
- Prepare termination paperwork as needed for multi-state employees.
- Special HR projects including wage uploads and HR spreadsheets.
- Maintain knowledge of employee-related federal, state and local laws, statues and regulations; assist in the development and implementation process as requested to minimize legal exposure.
- Supports all administrative assistant activities as needed.
- 1 to 4 years prior experience working with Human Resources.
- Associates degree in a related field or relevant work experience.
- Proficient in using spreadsheets; Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Word.
- Attention to detail is a must for such duties such as filing, auditing, compiling information and data entry.
- Understand basic wage and hour laws.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with others and at different levels of the organization.
- Good written and verbal skills to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Good organizational, time management, problem solving skills and interpersonal skills; including among other things, the ability to:
- Develop and sustain professional working relationships with employees and vendors.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image verbally, in writing and in person.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the company and employee confidential Information.
- Demonstrate continued flexibility to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent computer skills; including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.