We’re headquartered in the United States in Mission Viejo, California, but many of our opportunities have no geographical boundaries. Our team is composed of the most talented people from around the world.
Our mission is to enable professional research online. We’ve always gone beyond the simple work, and handled projects and research methodologies that others found difficult. Along the way, we’ve continually upgraded our online survey platform. We’ve built an outstanding team with detailed understanding of both business and research issues, adept at applying technology to solve complex problems.
IntelliSurvey has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Project Manager to work remote. We are seeking Project Manager’s that can work UK hours. If you can not work UK hours, please do not apply.
We offer an extensive, paid training period to prepare our managers for the job. This is a remote position, working from your home office.
A Project Manager is responsible for completing the new hire training orientation period learning conventions, creating surveys, testing examples, and navigating IntelliSurvey software. Once training is complete you will join a team to manage online surveys for a variety of clients in the market research industry. Our Project Managers lead the initiative to get the surveys online as they work directly with our clients building interdependent relationships.
Complete the new trainee orientation within 60 days. Complete tutorials to learn IntelliSurvey widgets and use them to create surveys. These tutorials provide an introduction to survey programming and the market research industry.
- Interact with teams and manage interaction between projects for various clients.
- The PM will be responsible for programming and testing surveys, deciphering and writing logic, managing direct client relationships from bid to invoice, coordinating with teams, and tracking project time.
- Must manage uncertainties, find solutions, understand and verify data, provide regular updates, and communicate details and technical issues with teammates and clients.
- Develop ability to support multiple projects at one time.
- Interface with cross-function teams; work independently and remote.
Must be proficient manipulating complex spreadsheets, basic html editing, problem solving, and other technical tasks.
- Must be proficient in algebra; familiar with interpreting and writing Boolean logic.
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Capacity to build and maintain long-term, ongoing client relationships.
- Minimum of one year in a previous client service position.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply project-handling concepts.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work in a fast pace environment.
- Can use web languages such as HTML, CSS JS/JQ; other programming languages are a plus.
- Enjoys learning about and solving technical challenges.
- Must have excellent technical communication skills.
- Strong oral communication skills; ability to lead client calls and provide guidance on sensible technical approaches to solving research requirements.
- Must have the ability to communicate details effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing and in person.
- Demonstrate strong inter-departmental communication and cooperation skills.
Please submit your resume online. If you have questions, please contact the corporate headquarters at 949-238-6352.