IntelliSurvey, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Global Head of SaaS Sales to join our team. IntelliSurvey is expanding our SaaS business. We are seeking a leader for our SaaS licensing sales team. The Global Head of Sales – SaaS role is a new position within IS and will be tasked with leading our sales efforts. A successful candidate will be responsible for leveraging existing customers and prospects, as well as generating new licensee opportunities across research agencies, corporate/brand, and other verticals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Other duties may be assigned
Achieving revenue growth targets:
- Developing a strong new business pipeline using pre-existing network of contacts
- Working with existing managed-services clients to identify additional revenue streams through licensing
- Developing country specific strategies to identify and deliver to key prospects
- Serve as a knowledge partner to clients, providing consultation and dedicated support throughout the sales lifecycle
- Problem solving and finding solutions in a changing, fast-paced, high throughput environment
Building and scaling the SaaS team:
- Conducting continuous reevaluation of our service model and serving as internal advisor to development stakeholders internally
- Recruiting and training a team of sales reps to enable revenue growth and product adoption
- Working closely with the Marketing team to develop effective go-to-market strategies, marketing collateral, and external communication plans
- Building a client support team, including product demonstration and client success teams
Education and/or experience:
- Track record of building and leading a SaaS sales team, ideally within the market research software industry
- Exceptional track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Extensive experience with contract negotiations and strategic account planning
- Highly experienced in use of CRM to manage sales / marketing activities and reporting
- Desirable to have specific experience leading new sales teams through market entry
- Desirable to have experience in marketing activities for new product launches
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a leading & accredited university
- Applicants must have superior communication skills, be self-starting and able to work both independently as well as in conjunction with a team
- 7-10 years of professional experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong propensity for leadership and entrepreneurial impact
- Exposure to Private & Public Equity, Management Consulting, and/or F500 Brands in a client-facing capacity would be a significant plus
- Be comfortable challenging clients and making recommendations for relationship improvements
- A willingness to travel and work within a global setting of clients & colleagues
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, accountability
- Entrepreneurial and highly motivated with absolute commitment to success of the new team and the company
- Large network of key targets within market research agencies / Corporate setting
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships at all levels in client organizations
- A charismatic communicator, capable of motivating and leading a team, with the ability to communicate IntelliSurvey’s vision
- Total commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and able to be accountable for actions
- Learns quickly and independently in the context of an activity; seeks opportunities to extend and deepen learning
Our mission is to enable professional research online. We’ve always gone beyond the simple work, and handled projects and research methodologies that others found difficult. Along the way, we’ve continually upgraded our online survey platform. We’ve built an outstanding team with detailed understanding of both business and research issues, adept at applying technology to solve complex problems.
IntelliSurvey employs 100+ people, with our software development staff primarily in southern California, with client service and research staff working remotely in various locations around the world.
We offer competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses, plus generous benefits such as company-provided health insurance, dental and vision insurance, a 401K plan, and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment.
Job Type: Full-time