Mission Viejo, CA
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
IntelliSurvey has an exciting opportunity for an IT Technician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of IT-related tasks involving IntelliSurvey’s user endpoints, office environment, and production systems
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Other duties may be assigned
- Build and maintain end user hardware (laptops and desktops)
- Assist Desktop Support Specialist with endpoint inventory management
- Build and maintain desktop image systems and processes
- Ship and receive laptops, servers, and other IT supplies
- Perform all office-related IT tasks, including managing office networks, security systems, and computing peripherals
- Assist Desktop Support Specialist with desktop support tickets as needed
- Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
- Assist Senior Sysadmins on-location at company data center as needed
- Assist Desktop Support Specialist in creating training materials and other documentation pertaining to company computer usage and policy
Education and/or experience:
- Associate’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer/Information Science, or related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and macOS operating systems Minimum 2 years of practical IT experience
Technology experience (desired):
- Working knowledge of one or more Linux distributions
- Experience with disk image management systems
- Experience managing SMB networks including firewalls and routers
- Must be able to ask questions, collaborate with team members and measure progress towards objectives as necessary. A wide variety of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must have the ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image while working with other business units to meet company objectives.
- Must be able to multitask, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver who is able to thrive in a fast-paced team and/or individual environment with a variety of creative challenges.
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
Our mission is to enable professional research online. We’ve always gone beyond the simple work, and handled projects and research methodologies that others found difficult. Along the way, we’ve continually upgraded our online survey platform. We’ve built an outstanding team with detailed understanding of both business and research issues, adept at applying technology to solve complex problems.
IntelliSurvey employs 100+ people, with our software development staff primarily in southern California, with client service and research staff working remotely in various locations around the world.
We offer competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses, plus generous benefits such as company-provided health insurance, dental and vision insurance, a 401K plan, and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment.